Sunday, March 19, 2006

Way Too Busy With Work

I have been unable to continue with my realization of Why Did You Leave Me (also known as Why Did You Leave?) because I have had to work all weekend at my “real” job. I 'm currenly just taking a quick break to write this as I am running on just five hours of sleep.

Despite being unable to actually work on the piece my brain in its current addled state has however continued working on the piece, and I am happy to say I have refined some of my ideas on the piece.

One last think about the piece that I have not yet mentioned is I am considering renaming the piece. One title I have mulled over is “Flash of White”, what do you think? Any other suggestions?

Maybe I will have something done by the end of next week ...

“Maybe I am crazy”.



Ursus Demens

No comments: