Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Damn it's already Wednesday!

And I have gotten so little done. I grow old, I grow old, shall I eat a peach?

I have tried to stay focused on my work on my realization of Why Did You Leave Me (also known as Why Did You Leave?) I continue with refining and “tweaking” the drum part and I have to say for at least today I am happy with it. But I have allowed my sell get distracted and I have been doing a lot of work revising my march The Wildcats so progress on Why Did You Leave Me is slower than it should be.

My next great project is to get my wife to allow me to buy some high end monitor/speakers for my setup. The money she will care about a little, but the extra space they will take up will drive her crazy, maybe I should just breakdown and buy her a new house.


Ursus Demens

No comments: