Friday, March 17, 2006

Again and Again, Way Too Many Projects.

Well instead of continuing my work on Super Dry or strating to prepare my Blog Pieces for recording I began on yet another piece of music: Why Did You Leave Me (also known as Why Did You Leave?).

I am working on “realizing” the piece and extending the piece with “ad-lib solos”. So far I have begun on the Alto Solo and have re-worked some of the piano voicings and comping patterns. Also have begun to change around the drum part a bit. So who knows what I might work on tonight.

I have begun to wonder if I have developed some sort of phobia about finishing things, thus the reason for having so many projects going on at one time. Maybe I will have something done by the end of the weekend ...

Like I said before, “Maybe I am crazy”.


Ursus Demens

No comments: