Thursday, March 16, 2006

Too Many Projects

Well I have taken down the score to my march “The Wildcats”, but I have not given up on it. I am slowly making changes and edits to the piece and I hope to have it back on line in the next couple of weeks.

I spent last night and this morning before work (got up an hour early) printing out all of the scores to my Musical Blog Pieces (MBP) that I wrote last year. This is in preparation to of making “recordings” of these pieces and creating an CD of them to give to friends and family. If you have a suggestion for a title for the CD please send it to me. If I use it, and you are interested, I will send you a copy of the CD when it is done.

I also spent time last night working on the drum “realization/performance” of my piece Super Dry again in preparation of a computer realized record of the piece.


For those of you who missed my Musical Blogs pieces last year, here are the 15 pieces that I wrote (one a week) from the beginning of winter to the end of winter (Winter Solstice to Spring Equinox)

Drifting Across The Sea of Stars

Facilis Descensus Averno

Single Malt

Prelude

Koibumi

Until They Took Her Away

Thou Stars of Winter

Thelyphthoric

Remembrance of a Forgotten Memory

Dark Stairs in a Strange City ---

Zeta 2 Reticuli

Meiousei

22,000 Songs Fall Silent

Dancing Up The Morning Sun

Paper Crane, solo instrument

No comments: