Thursday, March 23, 2006

Staying Focused

(for now)

I have been continuing with my realization of Why Did You Leave Me (also known as Why Did You Leave?) Like I wrote on Sunday I had refined some of my ideas “off-line” while working. I am happy to write that progress on the realization is going very well and I have been disciplined enough to stay focus on this piece. But I must admit I did spend a little time doing a Brass band arrangement of “O Sacred Head, Now Wounded” as a little break. But I was good and returned to working on Why Did You Leave Me. Do not know if I will finish this weekend as I am doing a lot of reworking of the drum part, but this is all that is basically left to do.

As I wrote before I am considering considering renaming the piece. Any suggestions?

Ursus Demens

No comments: