Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yet Another Week

Yet another week has passed without me really noticing it. Last time I checked it was Monday, yet here I am on Thursday trying to come up with an update for the week.

Well, I have not yet gotten around to cleaning up my Sibelius Home Page so the work in progress Umi is still available and will be over the weekend.

Progress on my “Concerto for Trombone and Jazz Band” is continuing nicely. And I might have a postable version by next week. But I have begun to question whether I will continue with my original idea of a full three movement work. Currently I am leaning towards leaving the piece as the single “movement” I currently have and not calling it a “concerto”. But it will be a long weekend and I might yet again change my mind.

Then again I hope to actual get my new computer this weekend, so my time might be devoted to setting up hardware and installing software.

If you are interested in new and interesting music take some time out of your busy schedue and check out The Composers Channel This Internet radio station from Show Programming has original songs you do not/will not hear on regular radio stations and the bonus is that the station is free. If you are tired of the same top 40 played over and over and over and over all day, then your ears deserve this.

If you want to talk about music or music composition please leave me a comment.

Ursus Demens

No comments: