Friday, October 07, 2005

One Hell o f a Week.

Well here it is Friday already, and I have not yet gotten around to updating this here BLOG. It has been on Hell of a week. I finally got down to Fry's and pickup all the parts for my new system and finally got it all put together last night.

BUT!


DOA. Absolutely no power when I switched it on, I am pretty sure the power supply is DOA. Good power from the wall, but nothing from out of the machine. No pop or crackle, no fan, no smells, nothing. So I have to go back to Fry's and get a new power supply or maybe a whole new case. I do not think I have fried anything. But it has bummed me.

I continue to work on my Concerto for Trombone and Jazz Band. Just putting the finishing touches on the Drum part, but that tends to take time. So it will be another week before it will be available on line.

I still have not updated my SibeliusMusic homepage (link below). So all the in progress music is still available (see previous posts).

Please I would love to hear from you all on my music. Please check it out and let me know how it strikes you.

Ursus Demens

No comments: