Thursday, December 01, 2005

Well, what to do? What to do?

If you are one of the few in this universe that have been following this Blog you will know that last winter I did a Blog Musical piece of the week. This year I was seriously considering doing it again. It is no mean task to produce a new presentable pice of music each week. I was surprise at the end of last winter how much (self imposed) pressure disappeared once spring arrived and I stop writing at least one complete piece each week. Despite the pressure I would impose on myself I was thinking I would try it again this year. But, I have decided (at least as of today) no to do a winter weekly Blog piece. Why? Well, last week I got both the Sonar sampler software and the Garrtian JABB samples, there along with the GPO samples have added a lot of new software for me to learn. So I am going to be spending the winter producing new renderings/records of my existing compositions using my new software tools. While there will be no new piece each week this winter, I will be posting new “recordings”. So, please stay tuned and let me know if and how you enjoyed the music.

Ursus Demens

No comments: