Monday, December 12, 2005

Belinda Moody's Tonic Immobility

Two weeks ago Dr. Morse turned me on to a piece by Ms Moody called "Tonic Immobility". It is here on SibeliusMusic as just a lead sheet. Well the tune intrigued me enough to create a simple arrangement and realization of the piece. I shared that arraignment with Ms Moody and she gave her approval, “it was interesting to hear how you imagined some of the ambience of the piece just as i imagined it to be”, and permission to share it with the world. “...i am really happy for you to share it with anyone in the whole world that would like to hear!”

A little Tonic Immobility MP3

The original lead sheet can be viewed here:
Tonic Immobility Lead Sheet


Ursus Demens

1 comment:

MaLj said...

As I said in the sibmus chat page, I got inspired to write my own realization of Belinda Moody's tune after I listened to your arrangement of it! Thanks for the idea! /Maria