Friday, December 23, 2005

Have a Merry Merry Christmas.

Well yesterday was the winter solstice and the start of winter. Hardly felt like winter here in Southern California, I slept most of the night without any blankets last night, much to my wife's chagrin. As I said I do not think I will try the winter weekly musical BLOG again this year, but part or me wants to, but I have so many other things that I need to be doing this year. Lately I have been in a musical funk as I try to grok the whole sequencer software paradigm. But I am slowly coming out of it, as I seem to learn a little more each day, and I have started working again on the second movement of my Concerto for Trombone and Jazz band. The one thing I have learned so far is that for me writing music is easy, it is the mixing that is the bitch and take all of the time. Anyway those are my random thoughts for this week, no real insights in music right now. So, have a merry merry Christmas.


Ursus Demens

No comments: