Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Not so happy.

Well this week I am not so happy as I was last week. Mainly because I came down with a truly bad case of stomach flu over the weekend and I have still not quite recovered. It also looks like my new computer is going to have to wait a few more weeks, but not too much longer.

Despite my bout with the flu my latest piece Cat Juice is available on SibeliusMuisc.

I am still quite happy with newest version of Sibelius and have been playing with the video scoring feature. The one thing I have come to realize is that I want the video to match my music, not to match my music to the video, yet another reason why I do not want to be a film composer.

I also looks like the Garritan JAZZ & BIG BAND COLLECTION of samples will be available very soon. I have listen to some of the demos they have now, very impressive. Can’t wait to get a copy and new machine to run it, looks like I might be doing a lot more Jazz in the future.


Ursus Demens

No comments: