Thursday, August 18, 2005

A short cruise through the semi-abandoned side streets and alleys of L.A.

Well I have settled on a the title of my new jazz piece. It is now called
"A short cruise through the semi-abandoned side streets and alleys of L.A during the wee hours of a hot mid-summer's night" .

Please take a listen to it and leave me a comment.

My piece The Heat Death of the Universe has been getting dissed on the Sibelius-List Yahoo Group.

Still waiting for the Garritan Jazz & Big Band samples to be released.

If you are not doing anything on Friday nights from 9PM to 12 AM EDT check out the
Two Cents Worth web radio broadcast on Cygnus Radio they have a chat page setup so you can “talk” with the host and other listeners during the broadcast. I was there last week and I am going to try to catch it again tomorrow.

Ursus Demens

No comments: