Thursday, March 24, 2005

Today is Thursday

Well I have been doing my weekly musical Blog pieces since just before the winter solstice. With it now just past the vernal equinox I have written and published 14 pieces of music. At the beginning of this week I was not sure if I would continue. I have however written a piece for this week, which I hope I can finished tonight and get it posted before the weekend.

However I do not think I am going to continue at this hectic pace. I was going to stop with last week's piece when I had trouble getting started with a piece for this week, but everything came together last night, so this week will be the 15th in my weekly Blog pieces, and will be number 99 of my published scores on Sibelius Music. But it will be my last weekly piece, at least for the spring. Possible I will do a weekly Blog for another season. But for now I am going to spend what little time I have for composing working on some longer and more involved pieces and going back and polishing up some of the weekly Blog pieces.

I will however continue to post to my Blog with updates on the music I am writing and occasionally providing links to works in progress. In fact I have been working on a new Jazz piece for Big Band for the last couple of weeks, I will post a link to the half complete score in the next couple of days.

So, that is all for today, I will be back soon, and I hope to hear from you all soon. Take care.

Ursus Demens

No comments: