Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Last 15 Weeks

As I said last week, now with the vernal equinox behind us I have stop writing a weekly musical Blog piece. I am currently finishing a Big Band piece that I started during the 15 weeks that wrote my musical Blog pieces, and I have several scores that I need to get back to and polish up the engraving and play back. So please check back as I will be posting links to new and revised pieces, and possibly talking about various musical and compositional issues and ideas.

When I started writing the weekly musical Blog piece I set for myself the goal that each piece, while short, would be a complete composition. I will leave it to you to decide how well I achieved my goal.

So for you perusal, edification, amusement, and ridicule, the 15 piece that I have written over the last 15 weeks:


12-Dec-04 Paper Crane
19-Dec-04 Dancing Up The Morning Sun
26-Dec-04 22,000 Songs Fall Silent
02-Jan-05 Meiousei
09-Jan-05 Zeta 2 Reticuli
16-Jan-05 Dark Stairs in a Strange City
23-Jan-05 Remembrance of a Forgotten Memory
30-Jan-05 Thelyphthoric
06-Feb-05 Thou Stars of Winter
13-Feb-05 Until They Took Her Away
20-Feb-05 Koibumi
27-Feb-05 Nocturne
06-Mar-05 Single Malt
13-Mar-05 Facilis Descensus Averno
20-Mar-05 Drifting Across The Sea of Stars

Edo S. Bear, The Ursus Demens



--
//
// Ars longa, vita brevis
// http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/esharpe
//

No comments: