Friday, April 24, 2015

No Squirrels


I was able to keep focus all week and spent it working on the mix to the second movement of my new multi-movement piece I talked about last Friday.  I am very happy with the way the movement is coming along. And I hope to finalize it this weekend.  Currently I do not plan on releasing it until I have finished all the movements.

I am still working on titles for each of the movements.  So far they are:


  • I Subatomic Emotions
  • II Surreal Anxieties
  • III Forgotten Thoughts or Forgotten Memories or Disregarded Sensations or ... ?
  • IV Quiet Madness or Silent Rage or ... ? 

 
Hopefully I will soon get back to working  on the first movement.  I have already started sketching out a rough outline for the last movement.  And I still have the new ballet sitting on the back burner waiting to distract me. 

No comments: