Friday, April 17, 2015

Me and My Squirrels

   
As usual I find myself going down yet another random track instead of staying focused on one thing. My work on my new ballet got side tracked when I decided to finish my set of five impressions that I had put off when the idea of the ballet came to me. So with the impressions finished it should be back to the ballet, no? No. I started on a new multi-movement piece as soon as I have finished mixing impression number five. I have already finished the second movement and the third movement is 98 percent done. The first movement, which I started first, is about 50 percent done. And the final last movement is only an idea in my head. Only time will tell if I stay on track with this beast, or go chasing some other squirrel next week.
           
             


No comments: