Thursday, January 05, 2006

So Far

Well for reasons I am not going to share, the year 2006 Anno Domini so far has been a pretty miserable year. It actually started to go down hill on the 31st of last year, but that is a long and boring story. On to music.

I continue with my struggles to learn/understand Sonar and the whole sequencer paradigm. But I am making progress and at some point I expect to release a torrent of MP3 files. So for the time being I am offering up my newest MP3 using the Garritan Jazz & Big Band (JABB) sample library:
"A short cruise through the semi-abandoned side streets and alleys of L.A during the wee hours of a hot mid-summer's night":
Note this is a new MP3 file mixed and uploaded on 01/05/2006. Love to hear your thoughts on this piece and/or the MP3. Hell, just would love to hear that people are listening.


Ursus Demens

No comments: