Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Too Many Years Ago

Some time ago I posted in my Sibelius Website several pieces of music that I wrote too many years ago when I first started attending university. I posted them with the idea that some people might find them interesting, at least as a contrast to the pieces I am now writing. However all things must come to an end and I will be removing these pieces on the 27th or 28th. So here is your last chance to listen too (and see) some of my earliest surviving music.

An Eyelash In My Mascara

The Darkness is My Closest Friend

Why Have You Forsaken Me?

Early Fugue for Strings

Lexx

The Lady in the White Suit with a Cigar

I also posted a incomplete sketch for an orchestra piece. This too will be your last change to listen to it.
The Darkness Within One's Heart

There are a couple of other early pieces that I will be leaving up for now. Please enjoy. Or as I said when I first posted them:

For your enjoyment I present you a historical oddity/curiosity. This is something I wrote some 26 years ago when I was first at university. I will leave it to you to judge whether my skills have progressed or regressed in the ensuing 26 years. I offer it up for your amusement and ridicule.


Edo S. Bear

No comments: