Saturday, April 12, 2008

Morning Prayer

Prelude:

Darkness all around me; I awaken slowly from a dream that I do not remember.

Morning Prayer:

In the pre-dawn darkness I begin to pray.

Wasuremono:

I wander through a barren landscape in search of something I have forgotten. A name eludes me, a question unformed.

Dream Time:

I fall into a dream; paths merge and diverge, the past and the future converge, merge and diverge. A truth (The Truth?) lies just beyond my consciousness.

Nightmare:

A repressed memory strikes like lighting, heralding the arrival of dark visions. Is this madness?

Dancing:

The sound of dancing drives the darkness away. I the center of a village I dance under a pagan equatorial sun.

Sleep:

Exhausted I fall to the ground and begin to dream

Postlude:

In the predawn darkness I awaken slowly from a dream I do not remember.

No comments: