Thursday, October 26, 2006

Discipline

Or should I say my total lack of discipline. I have finished writing my Fugue in E minor and have begun working on a recording of it. This is a very labor intensive process, so what do I do? I begin on writing another piece, a bit of fluff piece. Sort of a folk-rock piece. What the hell am I thinking? I need to be finishing the Fugue in E minor and proofing the parts, but no I am start working on some thing completely different. And do you remember? I started the Fugue in E minor while I was working of the recording to Kiyone's Mood. if what I needed as a little time away from the Fugue what didn't I go back to work on Kiyone? Lack of discipline, I say. Or some sort of deep seeded physiological need to avoid actually finishing something. That or I am just lazy.


Mood of the day: Wistfulness, yearning, with a hint of sadness and lost, but muted.


Ursus Demens

No comments: