Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"Fanfare and Hymn"

Well having finished my previous piece (Forlorn Hope) I have gone back a revisited an older piece for brass quintet that has been sitting gathering dust for awhile. With a few edits and a revised transition I am pretty happy with the piece. Originally titled “Tantei X” I have retitled it “Fanfare and Hymn”. Hopefully I can finish the score and the MP3 file by the end of the weekend.

And Tom

Tom is doing well and is walking more and more everyday and we and the doctor expect him to make a full recovery. The only thing now is he does not like to go to sleep at night and likes to bark a bit when we turn the lights out. I think he likes to hear himself. He has also taken to sleeping/ spending the entire night in the living room, where he use to always sleep in the bed room. We are planing to have a birthday party for him in october to celebrate his 14 birthday.

Ursus Demens

No comments: