Monday, November 28, 2005

My first attempt and using BOTH JABB and Sonar.

"A short cruise through the semi-abandoned side streets and alleys of L.A during the wee hours of a hot mid-summer's night"

Well after waiting most of the autumn JABB as finally shipped and I have begun "rendering" some of my Jazz compostions. The first (crude) MP3 is now available.

Short Cruise ...

This is my first attempt and using BOTH JABB and Sonar. (Got both packages on the same day.)

There are some balance problems that I am still working on and updated MP3s should appear over the next days and weeks. And I have not even started on tweaking all various parameters to make it “live”. Any practical (and specific) advice on using Sonar is welcomed.


Ursus Demens

//
// Ars longa, vita brevis
// http://edosbear.blogspot.com/
//

No comments: