Friday, July 22, 2005

Where I am at this month

Damn! I had not realized that it has been almost a month since I last posted. Where the hell did the time go?

I have been working on a companion piece to the darkness between the stars called ”the heat death of the universe”. I will let you know when it is available, probably late next week or the week after.

I continue to tweak and expand Thelyphthoric. I will try to upload the newest version this weekend. However since it appears that score approvals are hung up at the moment, I would guess that nothing will be approved until Monday so check back late Monday to for a status.

Since I last posted Sibelius Software has announced the release of Sibelius version 4.0 http://www.sibelius.com/products/sibelius/ I look forward to receiving my copy. [Now I just need to scrape up some pennies for a new computer.]

Lastly:

I try very hard not to be pissed off at the world, but there are times (and months) where I just can not seem to help myself. Tell me has ANYONE EVER seen a Lexus driver use a turn signal? I haven’t.

Ursus Demens

PS: More things that piss me off next week.

No comments: